couch

couch

Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas books

My eldest boy's haul. 
 
And one of his younger brothers'..
and another one..
and another one.

Favourites so far are Petunia, Flora and Ulysses, Ghostopolis, Bad Island, The Phantom Tollbooth (audiobook), Michael Morpugo's Beowulf(not pictured as it was being read!) and Big Fat Little Lit

For me, it is such a relief to be able to openly look through all these lovely books, having spent the last few months furtively peeping at them in their various hiding places in my bedroom. 

6 comments:

  1. OOoo, Petunia, Anatole, and Crictor! LOVE! I love The Phantom Tollbooth, too. What a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far, they have all lived up to my expectations, which is nice!

      Delete
  2. Girlfriend! you have an incredible collection of books!!!! happy reading time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbanks, although I know it will be no time until I find more we "need"!

      Delete
  3. Awesome!! I'm so excited about the books I got my kids for Xmas too!

    ReplyDelete